• Healed results will vary with each individual client and using topical makeup may still be needed. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process. Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST email a clear photo BEFORE booking your appointment. I cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and I MUST approve that your eyebrows are workable. If you do not get your photos approved before booking, and I am unable to work on your eyebrows, your deposit may be forfeited. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional appointments for best results and will be charged accordingly.
Although I give my best to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently. Please refer to the FAQ page https://pennyroseco.com/faqs/ section to see if the services we offer may be beneficial to you.
• Please thoroughly read through the FAQ, pre and post care and who permanent makeup is not recommended for before scheduling your appointment to ensure you are a good candidate and can follow the pre and post care.
• A deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session. Deposits are non-refundable.
• Please keep in mind I do not have a flexible schedule as I book out 4+ months in advance for new and existing clients. Please ensure the appointment you book will work for your schedule, and do your best to keep that appointment. Should you need to reschedule it will be for my first available which will likely be months out. I am just 1 person with 2 hands, and I strive for the very best results with every single client. I choose not to overbook my schedule to ensure I give every client my best.
• I require 48 hours notice is if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
• If you choose to cancel your appointment before 48 hours you will automatically forfeit your deposit. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours you will be charged the full cost of your appointment to your card on file.
• The minimum age requirement for permanent makeup is 21 years old.
• Please contact us if you are going to be late. Being more than 15 minutes late to your appointment may result in the forfeiture of your deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. My schedule is back to back all day everyday, therefore I can take appointments more than 15 minutes late. A new deposit will be required to re-book any appointment that was cancelled for lateness or if it is marked as a no-show. Same day cancellations are considered a no-show.
• Pricing is subject to change at any time.
• Additional appointments will be charged according to the current pricing. Your second session, if needed, may be scheduled no sooner than 8 weeks following your first session. We must give your skin ample time to fully heal and regenerate before tattooing it again. Refresher appointments are generally required every 18-24 months, but sometimes can be spaced further apart. Please feel free to email me clear photos so I can help decide when it would be best to come back.